Sunday, August 23, 2009

Okay, so far I have bought and used the Liiv Botanicles Body Wash, Facial Scrub, Day cream with SPF 20, Night cream, Body Butter & Glossy Lip Conditioner...and I have to say, I love them all!

I have exzma (?sp) so my skin gets really dried out and I'll actually get little white patches here and there. I was really nervous about trying a new product, but went ahead and did it anyway. The Liiv Botanicles is a natural line and doesn't have a really harsh scent. Heck, it barely has a scent at all!

Anywho, I tried the body wash and once I got out of the shower I could immediatly tell my skin felt different. Smooth & soft (not sticky) clean like some shower gels/soaps. And what was really fun, it foamed up really well!!! Then I washed my face w/ the facial scrub... before I washed my face though, I read the bottle and it said to use the day or night cream right after...so I didn't hesitate to grab one of my sample packets of the night cream! The scrub was awesome. It lifted all the dry skin off of my face (and not in a harsh way) and it left my face all one tone...I didn't have any red blotches anywhere! Then I applied the night cream and went to bed. In the morning when I woke up my face was SOOO SOFT!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. I havn't even wore foundation in the past week :) Its great.

The body butter is also fantastic. We ran out of stretch mark prevention cream and have actually replaced it with the body butter. It's really thick (which I like) and deffinatly resembles butter. It smooths on and rubs in so great....ugh, I don't even know what to really say about it, it's so fantastic. I will tell you however that I have noticed a reduction in white dry spots on my shoulders :)

I would deffinatly give this product line 5 stars!!!!!!!

(don't forget...you can order these products for yourself at www.youravon.com/amberwilkerson)

Rejuvenating Body Wash - On sale Now - $5.99
Vital Day Cream w/ SPF 20 - On Sale Now - $12.99
Vital Night Moisturizer - On Sale Now - $12.99
Revitalizing Facial Scrub - On Sale Now - $5.99
Moisture Boosting Body Butter - On Sale Now - $5.99
Glossy Lip Conditioner - On Sale Now - $5.99

1 Comment:

  1. Leave a Legacy said...
    I do believe Avon products are very good, and not so expensive like Olay or Mary Kay. It's great that you try them and really like them. That's the best advertising.

Post a Comment