Saturday, August 29, 2009

so last wednesday i had 3 avon meetings in town...all at the local (new) coffee shop...and ever since, i've been here every day (i say here, cuz well...that's where im at now lol) they have great mocha mudslides!!!! but also have fruit smoothies and tea and stuff... and free wi-fi!!! plus its a great place to meet new people...even though my nerves havn't let me yet :(

Ive noticed that since Im here all the time, i need something to do...so i do a little work here and there, but mostly do home work!!! how exciting is that! lol. I don't like doing homework at home, cuz i'm ALWAYS at home it seems like...so now that I found somewhere i can sit back and relax, and get some much needed work done...that's awesome to me!

from the sounds of things we might go fishing/camping tonight and go get tucker tomorrow. I'm really excited :D I can't wait.

Well i hope you find a great place like I have...chat ya up later!

2 Comments:

  1. DJan said...
    Yayy! You've got a place to hang out and feed both habits: mocha mudslides, and wi-fi! And a place to meeting people, Amber. It sounds like things are looking up for you, and I'm so glad.
    Lillian Robinson said...
    That's fabulous! Although their drinks aren't in my budget, it is good that you can get out of the house. I think all housewives get cabin fever. That can especially add to your stress during pregnancy. It would be a nice place to do homework as long as it's not distracting.

    When you see someone you'd like to make friends with, just say one sentence. That's all it takes. Don't worry about what you'll talk about. Something like, "Aren't these mudslides addicting!" You'll find out right away who's friendly and who's not. Good luck.

Post a Comment