Monday, August 24, 2009

We are having a.......

BOY!!!! at least that is what it looks like so far. The sono tech isn't even 100% sure but we think we may have seen a little turtle. At first she thought it was a girl...but then he moved just enough that the turtle came out. I go back in 2 weeks to get another sono, so maybe then we will be more certain.

I just found out that Nathan might be working late, again, tonight. Friday he didn't get home till 9:30 and Saturday he didn't get home till almost 10. It looks like tonight might be like that too and with the house being so quite and me being so bored and lonely, it looks like I'ma be cleaning. I've already started, but walked through the hallway and saw my comp in my office and decided to let ya'll know what was going on.

3 Comments:

  1. DJan said...
    Well, like I said, a boy or a girl will be just fine, you know that!! Congratulations, dear Amber!
    Lillian Robinson said...
    Oh good, another chance to peek! Sometime next week we find out if our next grand is a boy or girl. Isn't it exciting?
    Leave a Legacy said...
    Congratulations! Wish my daughter in law would clean when my son is working late! Oops, did I say that?

Post a Comment