Sunday, March 14, 2010

Well Tucker is home for the week, unless we get lucky and they go ahead and close the case this week, but I'm not holding my breath. We bought him a new pair of shoes that have Thomas the train on the sides of them. They also light up and everything. He really likes them. Right now he is at Nathan's parents...he loves spending time over there, but sometimes I wonder if he spends too much time there lol.

Nathan seems to be trying to make things better. Our marrige isn't hurting as bad as it was, but it still feels outta wack. He may have found a new job that will hopefully be better than working at Pappas...but it also may call for him going out of town to work... so idk. If that happens then I will be head of the house most of the time with nearly all the resposibilities on me and that really scares me. I guess I've just gotten to used to Nathan taking care of everything...That may change soon...

Hyde is growing up so fast. We just took him in last week for his 4 month immunizations. I remember I was in the hospital having surgery when Tucker got his 4 month immunizations, so I already got to do something I missed out on with Tucker...pretty neat. He has been reaching for his toys and bottles...but hasn't grasped the concept of having to keep ahold of his bottle lol.

I know I keep saying this but I am goin to try to keep in touch on here more. I hope everyone is doing well and I will try to read some recent blogs of yours tonight...

Miss you all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment