Saturday, July 3, 2010

confusion

so i went up to hill city for a while and tried to hack it. I ended up gettin an amazin job...but quite a month later... today i came back to holcomb with nate and we no more than get settled back into the house and his brother comes here... i can't stand him, yet he's here and from the sounds of it, he's stayin in the basement. All that is going to do is cause a HUGE problem between nate and I. We have a hard enough time not fighting and keeping things right between each other...but when his bro is around, he's like a sickness that puts the fury in me and irritates the hell out of me ... that it makes nate mad at me... ugh.

however im just doing my best to ignore it and listen to some music and look for jobs....the sooner i get a paycheck, the sooner i can go back to my house in Hill City and be able to get it fixed up and do things right with it... But i also sit here and question all that. The only things I have up there are memories and a house. Nathan hates it up there. He's somewhat made that clear. I love it up there...and he get's why, but don't understand it. And since we've been back here, for about 2 hrs now... he's already in a better mood... I just hope things between us work out. I miss the happiness we used to have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment