Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Okay, so I don't really want to take the time to organize these...they uploaded backward...haha. This is Nathan and Tucker...I made him a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting...the white things are marshmellows I used to keep the alluminum foil from stickin to the cake lol.


This is an old picture of Nathan...but it shows his personality....this was part of his christmas present last year haha.

Me and my boy...I was so stoked that Nathan got a good picture of us two...Usually Tucker never smiles when I want a picture with him...



And this was on the trip up there...Nate was wearing my $15 Avon sunglasses that I am in love with...He things this picture shows how 'pimpin' he is...haha, yyyeeeeaaaaaa.....lol. But I do have to say I think they look pretty good on him. ;)


1 Comment:

  1. Lillian Robinson said...
    Nice pics. You're little boy is so cute! Hope your classes are going well.

Post a Comment