Monday, March 15, 2010

Dancing on rainbows...

...okay, so maybe everything's not really that fantastic, but deffinatly looking up.

Nate had an interview with the guy from Haun Hydraulic and apparently he got the job to be a welder...The only thing is the job may occasionally call to travel...but it pays better than what he was making at his old job... $14/hr... So we can't beat that. Now I'm just waiting to find out what kind of benefits, if any, he/we will get.

I have sorta been looking for a new job in retail merchandising again and was contacted by 2 companies. Alliance Marketing Group & Retail Integrity. With both companies I will be an independent contractor and be able to pick & choose what jobs I do. They are also both part-time, but with very flexible hours/days to complete the job. Thankfully that means I will have a decent window to find a babysitter...so I can't really beat that. Plus it will give me extra bill & spending money for when/if Nathan goes out of town. I just need to download all the paperwork they emailed me and complete it and fax it back to each company...

The boys are doing pretty good today. Right now they are both at Nathan's parents. They just love going over there so much. Hyde was kinda fussy and Tucker only had to go to his room once for only 5 mins this afternoon... So it was really a good day for them too. Hyde keeps trying harder and harder to sit up by himself and crawl. He is finally putting his knees under him more now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment