Thursday, July 30, 2009

Can't sleep...

Hey you all...How are things? Well we are doing alright here I suppose. We had to ask the in-laws for a little bit of 'financial' help, and as usual...they understand the situation, said we have too much on our plates, and handed us a check. I hate when we have to ask them for help, but they know that we try our asses off to do everything on our own and they are always happy to help us...maybe it's cuz we only ask for help once every few months and even then, it's not much...It's nice having 'family' that cares...I didn't come from a family like that so to be brought into one is a simple miracle for me.

But anway, it's nearly midnight and I can't sleep. My Avon is finally getting on track, however I could deffinatly use more customers...and more orders on my eRep site. I've only had two people order from there...But I know I need to just be patient...Maybe one of these days I will get business cards made up and be able to put them on bulliten boards whenever we travel and get more customers that way...who knows...

Only 2 days left till we go get my little man. I can't wait. We plan to leave here around 4 or 5am and get there around 7 or 8....then leave and have breakfast on the way home and hopefully get back here around noon...Nates dad said that we could drop Tuck off with him for a few hours if we needed to get more sleep...which I think sounds like a pretty good idea, rather than 6 hours of driving and being purely exhausted anyway.

I am finally, slowly, gettin into the swing of doing school work again. I got an assignment turned in yesterday in my Pre-Alg class and 3 lessons and 1 assingment turned in in my Intro to Computers and Applications class. I am still getting good grades, however I have to take my English class again. I wasn't able to complete it in time of the due date...so I am really dissapointed in myself with that...but I need to learn that I can't be 100% successful at everything I do...That just adds stress on an already stressful situation...

well I think that is going to be it for now. I hope everything is going well for you all and that life has blessed you with as great of gifts as I have been lucky enough to recieve in the past few weeks :)

1 Comment:

  1. Lillian Robinson said...
    Wonderful! It sounds like you have a great family now. Things are really looking up for you!

Post a Comment