Tuesday, July 28, 2009

in need of a serious update

Hey everyone. How have you all been? I'm sure you have been wondering why I havn't posted in forever!!! haha, well I've been pretty buzy and just avoiding posting a new blog since there is sooo much to say!

First I want to thank all of you who prayed for us when we went to court last week...It must have worked because, guess what??? We were granted 2 nights a week, un-supervised visits, in our home!!!! So we spent Thursday, Friday, and Saturday with Tuck here at home...but had to have him back to my mothers Saturday night...Donavan got the same (Tucker's biological father) which makes me happy (specially since we are gettin along again and working on our friendship)...We get him next August 2nd through the 4th....then if everything goes right & we please SRS....we will move to 5 day visits... and we would be able to have him again on August 16th through the 21st....and then twice more before we have to go to court again.

They would like Donavan and I to go to domestic court and get our 'visitation agreement' between the 2 of us on paper and in front of a judge...so before the case can be dismissed September 24th, we have to get that completed....Donavan and I have decided to split the costs of it...

Avon is going alright. I am going to try a few new things such as putting lead boxes around town so if anyone wants info about Avon or would like to sign up then they can write down their info and I can call them....The only thing I am worried about is that I have $100 order to pay for by Monday, other wise I can't put in my next order for my customers, which is a very good one...

We are starting to get the bills rolling in...We have to send our 1st mortgage payment Friday....it's crazy to think it's already been almost a month now that we have 'owned' our home...

My mother is seriously pissed off at this whole situation...Usually when we go to court she has a letter typed up that she 'passes' out to the attorneys and the judge and a few other 'important' people that sit in there, then keeps one for herself to read aloud to the court. It's usually filled with a bunch of immature crap and a way to get her way in court pretty much...well she's is upset cuz this time they didn't even have a hearing...Basically all we did was Donavan, his attorney, myself and my attorney and our srs case worker all went into a little room, discussed the agreement Donavan and I had set up....and that was basically it. We have decided that since we are splitting our time 100% with Tucker that we will have no child support, so that will be cancelled soon and we no longer have to pay mom anymore (sept maybe $100 for August cuz she cried about it) So she is also pissed that she won't be getting child support every month to make the payment on her new mini van...that she really don't need... But yea...I had to giggle. She didn't get to stand up in front of the judge and fill everyone's head with a bunch of junk and be able to get her way in screwing all of us over.... it was nice!!! And amazing how this time, with her not being able to say anything, things went totally different than normal! It was great!

But Nathan is in bed and I really need to do the same...so I will be back some time soon to check comments and write some more about what is going on.

I hope everything is going just as well for everyone else :D

2 Comments:

  1. Lillian Robinson said...
    Thank you for updating us. I'd been wondering about the court thing. I read you had him for 2 nights, but I wondered when you were getting him back for good. Sounds like it's just around the corner! Praise God. I've been praying for your situation. I'm glad that you and Tuck's dad are getting along. It's so good for Tucker.
    DJan said...
    Hey! Welcome back! I am checking every day in the mail for my Avon order, it should be here any time. If I like the product I'll buy it again.

    How wonderful for you, in your own home, having visitation rights restored. I agree with Lily, things are looking up for you. She is one of the good ones, don't ya think?

    Thanks for taking the time to update us as to your status. Now get some sleep, you and that baby in the oven!

Post a Comment