Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Please Help!!!!

Okay, so this is pretty much goin to just be a little blog about my Avon...

I know that we are ALL in tough times right now....some of us are better than others for sure...But I am crying out for help tonight...

Today marked the first day of Campaign 16...I need some serious help. Most of you could only help (if you are interested that is) by placing an order on my site www.youravon.com/amberwilkerson ... I need 2 more recruits before I can sign anyone up online for $20....That is the $10 fee for signing up and another $10 to pay for you starter kit being shipped to you (or whoever you know)....Basically I am trying to get my next 2 recruits this campaign (which lasts until September 3rd)....So if you know ANYONE who would be interested in making a little extra cash, please refer them to my site and they would be able to sign up on there...I will make sure to update you when they can do that...But I am in a really tough spot right now. Mortgage is coming up fast and so are all the bills...I am pleading that you would go to my site and consider looking around and placing an order. I am really needing to help my husband right now with the bills...we are down to NO grocery money for the next few weeks....which is really scary with me being almost 6 months pregnant...and knowing that no one in town will hire me being as they would have to let me off for maternity leave soon...So if you or anyone you know might be interested in buying or selling Avon, please refer them to my avon site....

I'm not feeling very great tonight...so I'm going to cut this short...Thanks in advance for anything!!!

2 Comments:

  1. DJan said...
    Amber, I went on Avon through the email you sent me and ordered some face cream. It's all I can do right now, but I hope it will help you somewhat. I am thinking positive thoughts and sending good vibes your way.

    Tell your husband that those cigarettes he's smoking in that picture could save some money if he would quit. Plus it's not good for him, for you, or for the baby. Just sayin.
    Lillian Robinson said...
    Hi Amber,

    Don't take this the wrong way... just words of wisdom from an old lady:

    Yep, the cigs are a big dent in a budget and not good for baby. Same with the lattes. (facebook)

    I live on a very tight budget - my pension. (That's why I haven't ordered anything. I can't afford to spend money on things I don't use or need.) I have learned to do without quite a lot to afford the important things.

    Perhaps what would help you the most is some budget counselling. There are many places that offer it for free. If you cannot locate any, then ask a friend that seems to manage their money quite well for advice. Perhaps your in-laws could lend you advice on your budget.

    I have a friend that is always having money problems, but yet she pays for visits to a tanning booth and has all the extra channels on her TV. Giving up just those two things would make a huge difference in her monthly budget.

    Hope I didn't overstep... just trying to help.

Post a Comment