Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Good Evening...

So how is everyone? Things are looking up here.

Tonight I wasn't expecting anything to happen....ended up with 1 lady coming to my house to pay for her order and pick it up (her kid's daycare is across the street)....then had another lady from down the block come over and asked if she could get books to take to work, then had 2 orders come in :D...

I am trying to get more and more organized with everything Avon...I've got Newsletters and fancy invoices I make on my computer...not to mention coupons and whatnot...I'm even thinking of making gift certificates for christmas!

Tomorrow I plan to try and get out and knock on a few doors. I have only gotten 3 orders for this campaign and it goes in on Monday...It is mainly my own fault. I have been so exhausted with the pregnancy that I just havn't had any motivation...

Speaking of the pregnancy, I am officially 6 months preggerz. I weight about 145 which is 20 pounds I have gained...My average weight is 120-125....and for a lil 5'5 girl, I can deffinatly feel it! We have decided to let the sex be a surprise and so we are not going to get another sonogram (unless asked by the doctor of course)...Statistics say that the baby should be about 14 inches from head to heel....Crazy!!!! Nate made the comment today that "it's gunna be weird when you don't have a belly anymore"....That kinda made me giggle.

His bosses are also making comments to him & I. They have always seen this lil petite girl walk around up there at the plant, now my baby bump is really noticable and they are all shocked...but excited. Nate has been working there for nearly 5 years now and so they have known me since we pretty much started dating 2 years ago...So we are all kinda like family. Plus his big boss's younger son is going to have his baby in September I believe...So that's kinda neat.

Tucker is doing well. I havn't talked to my mother since we dropped him off last Tuesday, but that is no surprise. We go and pick him up Sunday morning. We will prolly leave real early again so we can get back by noon or so, but we will have him for a week!!!! Well Sunday to Friday night...but close enough :) I can't wait. I miss him! He helps me so well with my Avon haha.

Well that is all for now. As you can tell I am trying to keep you updated nearly every day again :D

3 Comments:

  1. Leave a Legacy said...
    So glad things are looking up today. Isn't life funny how one day everything seems so terrible, and then the next day come good surprises when least expected.
    DJan said...
    Glad to hear about how the pregnancy is going along. Sounds like you've got, as Nina says, good days and bad days. I have to admit it makes me feel so much better when I hear you're having a good one, since you have so much on your plate.

    BTW, I love the face cream I bought. It's really the best I've had in a long time!
    Lillian Robinson said...
    I'm excited for you about Tucker's week-long visit!

    Have you thought about having an Avon home party? Maybe one of your relatives would be hostess. Get lots of make-up and skin care product samples, plus cotton swabs so people don't exchange germs. Stay-at-home moms like you sometimes love to go, just to get away for awhile. It might perk up your sales...

Post a Comment