Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Such an great week

Hello everyone. This week has been such a great one, most of the time. We were able to go pick up Tucker on Sunday morning...we got up there at 7am (meaning we left home at 3:30am) and of course, ma had to have a fit and try to tell me that 7 was too early to pick up my son....I basically told her to get over it and then I think she realized what time we had to get up in order to be there at that time. But I mean, seriously....why would we want to wait till 11am to leave, get there around 2:30 in the afternoon, pick him up....grab a bite to eat for a late lunch, and get back home around 5pm(ish)....that's nearly a whole day in the car when we at least do it to where we have the afternoon to spend with him....ugh. She stresses me out. Anyway, we have Tuck until Friday...and have to have him back between 7pm and 9pm...Then his 'father' gets him from next Sunday -Friday...then us again :) I know it will turn into a great cycle.

I have been having a hard time in this 6th month of pregnancy. I am just plain exhuasted all the time...in the evenings (always when I am wanting to make us our diner for the night) I get really light headed, naucious, and weak....to the point I have to lay down. It sux. The other night I tried to make Nate's favorite diner....chicken, homeade mashed taters, cheesy green beans, biscits and gravy w/ stuffing....(i know, i know....that's a lot for only 3 people...but I like to cook) and I ended up having to lay down and nearly passed out while nathan had to finish....(he had no idea what he was doing, lol) But I have a dr. apt on Monday so I will talk to him about it...and also see if I can get a refill on my nausia perscription!!! lol. 10 pills lasted me 6 months...so I think 1 more perscription will do me just fine.

Speaking of perscriptions, I've been back on my anti-depressants :S....when I first became pregnant is when I had started going to therapy. Well my therapist recommended that I see the medications department and make an appointment with the nurse there. She perscribed me an anti-depressant (that later my dr. changed....said the one he was changing me too was better and less harmfull to the baby) and the I stopped taking it for a while...well I began to notice I was getting really depressed and I was cryin everyday for a week straight....so I decided to begin taking it again...I also have to ask for a refill on that Monday when I see my doc. I am afraid though cuz after I had Tuck, Nate was afraid that I was in the beginning stages of post partum depression (we had a friend who was a nurse at the local hosp.).....we finally just blamed it on the fact that the guy I was dating at the time was just a douch bag and he was the reason for my 'un-happyness'....ugh, idk...I just hope I don't fall into any kind of strange or bad cycle after I have the baby....

And speaking of the baby and pregnancy....
I am thinking about going ahead and gettin a sonogram done to find out the sex :D I know I wanted it to be a surprise and all, but I can't wait no longer lol. I need to know! I am beginning to hope that we are having a girl. Everyone says that we will. My ma made the comment that I am carrying the baby high and so I will have a girl. Nates Gpa John says that since they had all girls, and all the girls had all boys, then this generation will have all girls....lol. he's silly. But I kinda hope we do :)

Halloween is coming up fast....and I'm thinking of painting my belly like a pumkin and that will be my 'costume' lol. I thought it would be a cute idea...and I want to make blue and green popcorn balls with m&m's in them...but nate says that all the kids expect to get candy from this house (being that it used to be his parents home) and that 'he didn't wanna be those people on the block'...lol.

My Avon is doing pretty good. I am up to 11 customers now! Of course they don't all order off of every campaign...but its neat thinking I have 11 customers that I get to see occasionally. I'm really proud of myself. I also have 2 ladies that are interested in becomming an Avon Helper for me to basically get me a whole new client base.... so that is really fantastic! I was telling you all about how I wanted to achive the Presidents Recognition in my first year with Avon...well I have to achieve $10,100 to do that...I am up to $1,574 :) so I think I'm doing pretty good with that too.

3 Comments:

  1. Lillian Robinson said...
    I hope you are setting aside money for your taxes.

    As far as your health problems; Are you eating right? Getting enough protein and complex carbs? Too much sugar? Those things can really make a huge difference during pregnancy.

    I'm so glad you're getting to spend so much time with Tucker. When will he be moving home for good?

    Keep us posted on the baby's sex. I'm crossing my fingers for your little girl!
    DJan said...
    Back when I was having kids you didn't get to know the sex of the baby. I really wanted a girl the second time, but when my second son came out, I was immediately thrilled with him. Having a healthy baby is first, and there's good and bad with having two different or two the same.

    I am with Lily here: make sure you ask you doctor about your diet and see if there are vitamins or something that you should be taking. Do they still do prenatal vitamins? It's been so long!

    Great post, it lifted me up today!!
    Leave a Legacy said...
    I'm sorry to hear about the depression, although you don't sound depressed in your writing, and things seem to be going very well. I'm so glad for you. Please take care of yourself and do as Dr. says. Good luck.

Post a Comment