Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm back!!!

Hey everyone!!! Did you miss me?


Haha, well I am so sorry I havn't kept any of you up to date!!! Life's been crazy. But I want to let you all know everything is going GREAT!!!!


The CINC case over my bubbaz (Tucker) is about over. We had court today (I was unable to go...doc's orders) and from the sounds of it the only thing left is the domestic papers and the CINC case will be dropped. What's makes this that much better? Well Donavan (Tucker's "father") is actually being coraperative (?sp) and we have agreed on having 'shared residential' custody rather than either of us having full...this is GREAT cuz that's one less thing him and I can fight over...at least until Bubba starts going to school...


Things are going pretty well with the baby. I had a check up yesterday and doc said everything looks great. I'm measuring perfectly and gaining weight fine. I now weigh about 165 pounds...meaning I've gained about 40 pounds....funny thing is, it's all in my belly. My face or arms havn't really gotten fat...I'm finally gettin a little junk in the truck ;) and I've had a little swelling in my ankles and fingers...but that's about it. The pain on the other hand is a different story. Doc thinks I have some kinda of ligament syndrome...I get really really sharp pains around where I would get my menstraul cramps.


Oh, and we decided on a name....Hyde Ethan Smith


School is going alright. I'm getting back on track with everything. I completed my computer course with an A :D ..... & they granted me 2 more courses...so I'm taking English, Sci, and Amer. Hist. now.... buzy buzy...


I'm slowly taking off of Avon. Thinking about taking a month or so off and relaxing. I'm deffinatly to where I don't need to be running around town every day.


I have gotten into a baking phase....I have made several banana breads, bubba and I made spooky halloween cupcakes, and I just made chocolate granola bars.


2 Comments:

  1. DJan said...
    How cool! A baking phase. And those are some scrumptious looking cupcakes, Amber. Glad to hear from you, and yes, I WAS wondering how you are doing. What is your due date again?
    Lillian Robinson said...
    I saw the chocolate granola bars on facebook... yum! I've been keeping up with you there. I've been praying for your healthy delivery. A beautiful name you have picked out! It won't be long now.

    Glad the case is just about over. It's great you have a nice agreement with Tuck's dad.

    Can't wait to see pics of your two boys together!

Post a Comment